Sorry, dropped off there for a few days. Here are some quick updates!
– We’re getting a lot of buyer traffic at the building due to the proximity of the Muslim Center, however, no one likes that it’s an old building. Within the next week, we’ll need to decide whether or not to keep it listed as we’ll have to get 2nd floor tenants for October.
– All the kids around here are back at school and it’s nice and calm again. As a result, we’re getting out more and exploring. We hit the park for a few hours the other day and today we’re heading over to a recreation center to explore and play. This weekend we might hit Geneva for their folk festival.
– James is going into the office twice a week. We were together way too much and it was throwing us all off, so this is a much better solution. He’s also going on his first ever business trip, so we’ll be preparing the kids for that as well. I think it’ll be fine, just have some ups and downs.
– Come January, we’ll be enrolling Natalie in something so that we can help ready her for first grade in the fall. When we talk to teachers out here, we’re still really unsure about public school, but we’re still willing to give it a go.
– They are redoing sections of the streets in our neighborhood and it’s caused quite an uproar. I was laughing with a few board members about how everyone is reacting to this apparently horrendous roadwork. People are really weird.
I’ll leave you with a picture of our silly Conrad and I’ll try and remember to take pictures today. Enjoy! Hmm….I seem to have lost the camera…I’ll have to post the pic later!